Abstract Submission Instructions
Instructions and example for abstract submission
6th Big Thicket and West Gulf Coastal Plain Science Conference Abstract Submission Guidelines
Due March 15, 2015
- All abstracts should be submitted as MS Word documents via email to BigThicket2015@gmail.com.
- Please put something about abstract submission in the subject line.
- Use Times New Roman 12 pt font for all sections of the abstract.
- Presentation title should be bolded and all caps.
- Author’s names should appear in all caps. When authors are from different departments orinstitutions, please use a number in superscript after each name that corresponds to the authoraffiliation. If all authors have the same affiliation, no number is needed (see sample abstract).
- The abstract body should not exceed 300 words.
- At the top of the abstract submission, please indicate “oral presentation” or “poster presentation” as appropriate.